Discover the world's finest cocktails, made by the world's best bartendersregister
ABOUT THE WORLD CLASS CLUB
Each month we showcase one of the most talented mixologists in the world. They will tell us about their favourite cocktail, and share their inside knowledge and recommendations on the most spectacular bars from around the globe.
CROSS YU’S KISS ABOVE THE CLOUDS
Kiss Above The Clouds
Based on a Manhattan, this drink is rich and warm, smooth yet complex, with a long lasting finish. It is garnished with a small side of orange & cinnamon that complements the drink’s chocolate flavours.
Kiss Above The Clouds is part of the World Class 50, the definitive guide to the finest drinking experiences.
- 22 oz. RON ZACAPA 23®
- 0.70.7 oz. sweet vermouth
- 11 teaspoon of coffee liqueur
- 11 teaspoon of JOHNNIE WALKER Gold Label Reserve Whisky
- dashesdashes 2 of chocolate bitters
- Orange and cinnamon to garnish
- Contains 1.5 serves or .6oz of alcohol per serve
How to Mix
- Add the coffee liqueur, sweet vermouth, 2 dashes of chocolate bitters, Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve and the Ron Zacapa 23® into a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir until chilled. Cross freezes the bottle of Zacapa in advance to ensure the optimum temperature is reached quickly, while avoiding too much dilution.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass with one piece of hand-cut ice. Garnish with a twist of orange.