Discover the world's finest cocktails, made by the world's best bartendersregister
ABOUT THE WORLD CLASS CLUB
Each month we showcase one of the most talented mixologists in the world. They will tell us about their favourite cocktail, and share their inside knowledge and recommendations on the most spectacular bars from around the globe.
Born out of Basque culture and heritage, Aroma combines the unique honey, spice, fruit and oak palate of ZACAPA 23 with the tropical richness of coffee and almonds. Sipped through a light, coconut mousse, it is a complex, aromatic and fulfilling taste sensation.
Aroma was created by WORLD CLASS Bartender of the Year 2013, David Rios and is one of the innovative drinks that has been specially prepared for the WORLD CLASS 50.
- 11 oz. ZACAPA 23 rum
- 0.30.3 oz. Coffee liqueur
- 0.30.3 oz. Orgeat (almond) syrup
- Coconut cream (or single cream as an alternative)
- Ground coffee beans
- Coffee bean and mint leaf to garnish
- Contains 0.63 oz. of alcohol per serve
How to Mix
- Glass: Wine Glass
- Shake all the ingredients together, except the coconut cream, and pour into a wine glass.
- Shake the cream in a shaker to give it volume and gently pour it over a bar spoon to form a layer on top.
- Garnish with a grated coffee bean and then rest a mint leaf and whole coffee bean on top.