Discover the world's finest cocktails, made by the world's best bartendersregister
ABOUT THE WORLD CLASS CLUB
Each month we showcase one of the most talented mixologists in the world. They will tell us about their favourite cocktail, and share their inside knowledge and recommendations on the most spectacular bars from around the globe.
LUKE ASHTONS’ NEW FRONTIERS
New Frontiers is a tiki-inspired cocktail, combining the vanilla notes of Bulleit Bourbon and honeyed flavours in Zacapa 23 rum.
The addition of fresh pineapple juice, lime juice and vanilla liqueur complements the Bulleit and Zacapa, producing a cocktail that is perfect for an evening under the stars.
New Frontiers was created by Australian World Class finalist Luke Ashton for the WORLD CLASS 50.
- 1.3 1.3 oz Bulleit Bourbon
- 0.30.3 oz Ron Zacapa 23
- 0.30.3 oz vanilla liqueur
- 1.351.35 oz fresh pineapple juice
- 0.80.8 oz fresh lime juice
- 0.30.3 oz almond syrup
- 22 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 11 sprig mint
- 11 orange
- Black pepper
- Contains 0.65oz of alcohol per serve.
How to Mix
- Pour the BULLEIT BOURBON and RON ZACAPA 23 into a shaker.
- Add fresh pineapple juice.
- Add the lime juice, vanilla liqueur, almond syrup and a couple of dashes of Angostura Bitters.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain into a tall glass.
- Tap the mint on to your hand to release the aroma, and garnish.
- Crack black pepper over an orange segment and place on top of the cocktail.